twitter home tumblr follow

2012

yoe,
hyyee !! at last dah 2012.. kan..hmm..apa azam untuk 2012 nie ? asam azam aku..nak berlajar betul batul, kumpul duit, nak beli banyak banyak official stuff ^^. nak jumpa INFINITE..harap harap boleh jumpa. nae? okay, aku dah tak tahu nak cakap pasal apa, semua tahun sama jekan..okay lah...Happy New Year to all my k-popers friend. you guys are really..really..really.. DAEBAK !
[Trans]Everyone~~!! Happy new year~ I hope every single person will be happy in the world in the new year… p.s World peace
[Trans] Thank you to everyone who loved us in 2011!! Receive a lot of new year’s fortune and we’ll approach everyone with good music!! Haha, I love you forever!!
[TRANS]  And today!! MBC Gayo Daejun!! Infinite is on stage you know?? Please look forward to it ^_-^
[Trans]Everyone~ Have a happy new year, I really love you~^^ 
 [Trans] Finally !!! It’s 2012~~ I’m 20 years old now. Receive a lot of new year’s fortune. I love Inspirits too bbyong~
 [Trans]A late New years greet!!!! Everyone made a wish and slept before the first sun of 2012 rose, right?! For the pretties who didn’t make a wish, I’ll make a wish instead♥ Happy new year -2012 first tweet, from husband♥-
banyak tweet tahun lepas nie.. (semalam) haha.. Dongwoo je tak tweet ToT

Old | New